All industries are at risk, how to better manage them?
Invent, create, manufacture, commercialize: every human action has its risks. Today, manager that must take important decision has an error margin that is narrower year after year. In health & safety, risk management means to live in the possibility of a major accident with multiple consequences : financial, human, penal, moral...
We provide assistance to answer questions like :
- Should we just respect the norms and/or be of good faith?
- Should I or not start dialogue with control authority?
- How can I answer a request addressed by the CNESST?
- How to facilitate dialogue with unions?
- What will my enterprise gain if I better manage the risks?
- How can I do to transform a complex and boring management into a source of immaterial value for my enterprise?
Global prevention thinking
- Review of organization and processes.
- Staff awareness and training: risk prevention often falls within the domain of behavior.
- Attend meetings of health and safety committee to improve the effectiveness of the committee.
- Establishment of a prevention program.
- Legal assistance when questioning responsibilities.
- Optimization of your contribution rate (analysis, recourse ...).